Everyone who takes part by posting a picture or 15-second film on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on Thursday 12 November 2015 using the hashtag #FeastSocial will automatically be entered into a draw to win an amazing 5 credits to enter Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2016 and a Partridges Festive Delights Hamper (RRP £95). The hamper is bursting with delicious goodies, including biscuits, chocolates, preserves and even a Christmas pudding and mince pies, just in time for yuletide festivities. Please note contents may vary subject to customs requirements dependent upon the country of residence of the winner.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Posts must be made between 12 noon GMT Wednesday 11 November 2015 and noon GMT on Friday 13th November 2015.
2) Posts must include the hashtag #FeastSocial
3) One winner will be selected from all entries across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by an independent judge appointed by PLFPOTY. The judge's decision is final.
- Hamper contents may vary subject to customs requirements dependent upon the country of residence of the winner and also alcohol will not be included should the winner be under 21
- The 5 credits for Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2016 may not be transferred to other people and the IFP&FD picture may not be one of the five entries
- All entries to PLFPOTY 2016 are subject to separate terms & conditions https://www.pinkladyfoodphotographeroftheyear.com/enter/terms/
- No cash alternatives will be offered
5) The hamper will be delivered by an International courier directly from Partridges – the organisers are not responsible for the delivery of the hamper. The country for delivery must be suitable for courier services
6) The winner will be announced on 12 noon GMT 19 November 2015 on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram using the winner’s relevant handle, and again on 26 November 2015 if the prize has not yet been claimed. It is entirely the responsibility of the winner to come forward and claim the prize. Should the winner not come forward by Midnight GMT 30 November 2015 the prize will expire.
The organiser of International Food Photography & Film Day is Food Photographer of the Year, Ltd Beech House, Kingerby, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire LN8 3PF
In association with Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2015